Every year, the industry’s top leaders gather together at the Women’s Private Equity Summit. For two days, these accomplished women — a thoughtfully balanced audience of GPs, LPs, and advisors to the industry — do business. They network, swap stories and information, initiate deals and forge new relationships. For these women, the Summit is the place to be. Unfortunately that due to Covid-19 it has been postponed.
A Content-Driven Conference
The highly interactive Summit features informative sessions and candid conversations.
- Keynote sessions and moderated panel discussions with an international roster of industry leaders
- Dedicated tracks focused on each asset class and investment opportunities
- Topic-driven small group conversations
- Our fast-paced talks focus on the future of our world delivered by engaging luminaries
- The Private Equity Trailblazer Award, honoring pioneering women who have paved the way for their peers in private equity.
Who Should Attend
The conference brings together venture capital and private equity professionals from both East and West coasts of the U.S., as well as Europe, Asia, Israel, and Canada.
- Institutional investors
- LP advisors
- Buyout specialists
- Venture capitalists
- Corporate venturing professionals
- Fund-of-fund managers
- Secondary specialists
- Corporate acquirers
- Hedge fund managers interested in private equity
- Leaders in professional services who advise the industry
If You Would Like To Register For The Women’s Private Equity Summit
NEW REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR 2020
For the 2020 Summit, we are contacting people directly via email with a personalized link to register. Please check your inbox for additional details (and in the event that the email got filtered by your email server, your spam/junk folder). The email will be sent from Beth.Falk@falkmarquesgroup.com. Registration is now open to those that have received an email communication from us.
Please note that we expect there to be a high level of interest in the 2020 Summit and in order to craft a balanced audience, registration will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis by industry role.
If you did not receive an email, but are interested in attending the Summit, please be sure to complete our invitation request form using the button below to indicate your interest.